We look after your listening pleasure as well as the website you're reading right now !
You know that Skinny Latte that you purchased on your way into work this morning....or that treat that you purchased en route home yesterday evening? How about if you just spared those couple of dollars and donated them to a worthy cause instead?
So here's the story. African FM is YOUR radio station. We're not some big conglomerate profit spinning radio giant. Nope. We're a small voluntary project where everybody who works here does it for free, and gives up some of their very hectic schedule in order to bring YOU amazing entertaining every hour, every day, every week. Running a station like African FM costs money....fact. So in order to survive we need support...support from listeners like YOU. Without your support, African FM won't be around. It really is that simple.
So please....instead of that Latte tomorrow morning, or going large - supersizing that fast food order, please donate your spare few dollars to African FM to really really help our cause continue and grow.
It's super easy to donate to African FM. We've set up a PayPal donate button which of course means it's totally safe and secure.
Mr Eazi’s new single introduces the era of The Don, a reflection on Eazi’s growing music empire, and an announcement of his upcoming EP Something Else.
Mr Eazi embodies The Don for his latest single announcing his upcoming EP “Something Else” due February 19th. “I spent the entire year working on building emPawa Africa and morphing into Don Eazi, the mogul,” Eazi says of his work as the founder and visionary behind his incubator and mentorship launched in 2018 which includes the likes of freshly anointed pop-star Joeboy. “I almost had no time to record,” he continues “This project was inspired by Kel P and Killertunes, who kept coming to meet me in Accra until I finally recorded ‘The Don.’ And that opened the door for me getting back in the studio.” The Don is a menacing and mature exploration of Eazi’s seat at the helm of the Nigerian music scene.
The unmistakable Kel P known for his production on Burna Boy’s African Giant and Killertunes, an emPawa Africa participant and Olamide, Tiwa Savage, and Wizkid collaborator, bring the fire to light the stage for Mr Eazi’s return. While Mr Eazi is coming off a round of all-star features with J Balvin, Nicki Minaj & Major Lazer, among others, the world hasn’t seen a full Eazi project since his One Day You Will Understand emPawa EP released June of 2020. “Something Else” promises a return to Mr Eazi’s smoothed-out fusion of afrobeats and highlife to bring fans a “calm before the storm” of his debut album as The Don, which remains to be named.
So you're an emerging or established musician....or a band looking for exposure to a wider audience. You've hit the jackpot! African FM welcomes submissions from cutting edge, emerging and established artists looking to get their new songs out to a global audience. We have supported a number of great artists on their journey to musical stardom! We airplay the very best in World Music. So...what are you waiting for?
If you have a song, an album, a bio, or news about an upcoming release or tour, then send to us here at African FM today! We'll consider your song(s) for airplay on our station to thousands of listeners all over the globe. We'll also consider highlighting your album release or tour on our main webpage for free!
Remember that by uploading your music - you are confirming -
The Band, Artist, Recording Company or Copyright Holder(s) of the submitted material ("Copyright Owner") hereby grants African FM and its licensees and assigns (www.african.fm - "African FM" ) the following authorisations:
1. Copyright Owner hereby expressly grants to African.fm a non-exclusive worldwide license to digitally transmit, on a non-interactive basis, the sound/video recordings, and the musical composition(s) embodied therein, as specified in this Broadcast Release Agreement.
2. Copyright Owner hereby expressly grants to African.fm a non-exclusive worldwide license to digitally transmit, as part of an non-interactive, non-subscription music program or channel, selections from the sound/video recordings, and the musical compositions embodied therein, specified in this Broadcast Release Agreement.
3. Neither African.fm nor the Copyright Owner shall pay to the other any compensation with respect to the transmissions and reproductions authorised herein.
4. This agreement waives rights to pay Airplay royalties, performance royalties, sound recording licenses, mechanical rights licenses on a complete and totally nonexclusive basis.
5. Copyright Owner represents and warrants to African.fm: (a) that the Copyright Owner has the right to authorise African.fm to reproduce, publicly perform the listed sound recordings and the musical compositions embodied therein; (b) that the Copyright Owner has the right and authority to license all rights granted herein, including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark rights'; performance rights and sound recording rights; (c) that the respondant has been authorised to execute this Broadcast Release Agreement on behalf of the Copyright Owner.
6. Copyright Owner hereby agrees to indemnify and hold African.fm, its officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns, harmless from any fees, penalties, liabilities, claims, losses or damages (including reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred by African.fm as a result of African.fm's transmission, retransmission and/or distribution of the sound recordings and/or musical compositions embodied therein which are identified above in accordance with the terms of this Broadcast Release Agreement or as a result of all other rights granted to African.fm in connection with such sound recordings, musical compositions, trademarks and other intellectual property in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
7. Copyright Owner further grants African.fm a worldwide, non-exclusive royalty-free license right to use, transmit and display, in connection with the transmissions authorized herein, the name of the sound recording and the musical compositions embodied therein, the composers, the performers, and, if provided by or on behalf of the Copyright Owner, the logo of the performers, biographical information, album graphics and photographs of the performers.
8. The authorisation granted pursuant to this Broadcast Release Agreement may be revoked at any time by the Copyright Owner, provided that the parties agree that such revocation shall become effective only ten (10) days after written notice of such revocation is received by African.fm
9. This Authorisation will be governed in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflicts of law principles.